Sunday, September 04, 2011

It is coming!!!!!!

Halloween is COMING!  WOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  Halloween is my very FAVORITE creative time of the year.  My closet (or not so closet depending on how well you know me) Goth gets to come out and play!  Once again I will be participating in the 31 Days of Halloween with a bunch of other super talented people.  Edgar has begged to play again as well, I am certainly thinking about it.

In the meantime, I have to let you know that Susana at SCACD has some FABULOUS items for Halloween in the store, AND she even brought back in some of last year's Kraftin Kimmie Halloween stamps for those of you that missed out before.




There are also all of the ones from the new release this year as well.  In addition, she has paper galore and the fun Halloween stamps by Teresa Collins.  Oh be still my ghastly heart!

These are just a couple of them.  You can find all of the holiday paper right HERE and you better be prepared to do some serious shopping :)

Now go- Get Inky!
Alex


2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW I LOVE your cards Alex, ME TOO ME TOO I LOVE Halloween creations!!!! Fabulous work girly!

Kathi said...

Great cards Alex!