Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Caron Vinson featured artist at Sweet Pea Stamps HOP

If you are here for the Bombshell Hop, please see the post below this one.  Thank you :)

Today the design team will share with you the lovely artwork of Caron Vinson, the current featured artist! Currently all Caron Vinson designs are 25% off!


This beauty is the image called Scorpio.  She is part of Plate #77 or can be purchased individually.  I am looking forward to coloring her up in some additional color palettes, but am loving her in purple :)

Now, go enjoy the rest of what the DT has to show you.  There is some amazing talent on this team and I just know you won't be disappointed .


Your stops along the way include:
Sweet Pea Stamps blog
Alexandra Lundgren
Angela Sowell
Dawn Knight
Holley Barnhart
Jennifer Willis
Karina Lange
Micki Harper

Leave a comment at every stop to be entered into a drawing for a $20 gift voucher to the Sweet Pea Stamps store!


Get Inky!
Alex

21 comments:

Connie said...

She is sooo awesome in purple Alex!! I really like the dp you used also.
Connie

jennifer said...

love it, the dp really coordinates well with the image. the colors are great!

Micki said...

wonderful Alex, gorgeous card - I love the paper. The whole card is so elegant! :-)

hugs

Miranda said...

Great card Alex and I really love those designs of Caron! One of my fav's. Nice to join, greetz, MIranda

Ali said...

Great card - really striking! She does look fab in purple, doesn't she? I recently got this stamp and the first card I made with her I also coloured her in purple! :)

Ali

Marianne said...

So nice this card in purple tones. Lovely colouring and image! Hugs, Marianne MW

Katsatplay said...

got too love a fairy that carry's a little sassy additude

Colleen's Crafty Constructions said...

Here I am! She does look great in purple, she was already in my registry because she reminds me of my sassy friend. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love purple and black together. This is one of my favorite images too. Great card!

Lori said...

I'm really loving her in the purple as well! :) Lori

ShersL84bed said...

Even my husband liked this one. lol Great job.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Cat F said...

So cool...love the coloring:)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Hi Alex! To answer your question - Yep, you guessed it - I've converted to a journal art book instead of piling even MORE cards all around the house. I think I have a 5 year supply of greeting cards that I might not even get around to... maybe a Christmas card that's a bit out of season! LOL Anyway, the journal art books are watercolor paper pads, heavyweight paper, and I just started using it one day - it even stands up nicely on the desk like a picture frame - I love it. ;D

grandmalee said...

WOW! Love all of the gorgeous elements in this card! The DP really makes the image pop, and the dots around the edge really add more pizazz to this gorgeous Carol Vinson image! Love the coloring, and I agree she would look awesome in other color palettes as well.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card!!!
I love this one too! And the purple is just icing on the cake !!:D

sweetpeastamps said...

Alex, this is one of my favorites of Caron's and I love the look in purple. You did an amazing job on her

stampqueen said...

Love her in purple!!!

endgame said...

purple is a great power color for this stamp

Renee said...

Oh la la, how amazing is this stamp in purple. Love it all Alex!!

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully Done! Love the images by the artist Vinson!

Shell~Alaska♥

Sandy G said...

Cute stamp love her in purple