Saturday, August 06, 2011

More Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins!

Smudgefest Day 6!  Yep- already day 6.  It has gone quickly!!!  Today the challenge is a sketch.  I promise you I started with the sketch, and hopefully you can still see remnants of the sketch in my finished project.


The letters and image are all from the Build a Zombie Alphabet Set by Smeared Ink.  The 'blood' is actually from a Viva Decor Pearl Pen in red.  It really does make the best blood of anything I have used!

Get Inky!
Alex

10 comments:

Laura B said...

Eek! He's coming out of the card to get me! Great card.:)

ldfdesign said...

i can see it!!!! wonderful job, love the coloring!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Beautiful Job Alex!!! I love the sentiment! Perfect!!

ike said...

AWESOME - love that image and the way he's reaching out to grab ya !!!! Is this a Rubber stamp set ??
Hugz
Ike xx

Susan said...

eeeew, very creepy!
Susan

Scrap Vamp said...

Lol! That is so awesome!

Monique's art said...

scarry card, love it

Unknown said...

Hi Alex congratulations on your win. Love your card and the image
Luv Jane xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Eek! he's comming to get me!
Alex this is FANTASTIC!!!!

Fiona. x

DK Spins said...

What an awesome card! It's so creepy, gives me the willies. Great coloring, love it!