Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lola

Ok, so the song by Barry Manilow runs through my brain everytime I think of this sweeties name.  She certainly doesn't look like a washed up show girl by any means.  Lola is just as wonderful as can be.  I especially love the flowers on her capris.

Lola is part of the new release Sweet Meets Sassy #2 drawn by Victoria Case for SCACD.  I also use the My Minds Eye Lime Twist paper pack to give it a great summer color combination.

Challenges:
Tuesday Trio #73 - Sketch
Crazy Challenges #73 - Beautiful Women


Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

I love the colors! So beautiful. Thank you for participating in the Tuesday Trio Card Sketch Challenge!

Shir Benovich said...

Love the colors! Thanks for participating in TT challenge!

Maya said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along!

שלוש בשלישי Tuesday Trio said...

Lovely card.
Great image.

Thanks for playing with us @ Tuesday Trio.

Dailly - TT