Tuesday, September 07, 2010

PMS- New Release BLOG HOP!

Are you loving all of the fabulous creations so far? The Design Team at PMS is amazing and I am so honored to be hanging with them this month! You should have hopped here from Katie's BLOG, but if you just happened up things, start back at the PMS BLOG so you can catch everything and get the code :)

I am so excited to show off
KAT! Isn't she fabulous? I just love the PMS Beautiful Day Fairies! LOVE them!!! They are the reason I started shopping at PMS to begin with :)


Before I send you on your way to the next stop on the hop I want to be sure and give you my letter for the secret code :) Today, my blog is brought to you by the letter:


E

Now, hop along to Anita's BLOG to see what she has created for you today!

20 comments:

Kim Ross said...

She's gorgeous, Alex! You do such amazing work with the coloring! :)

Katie Cotton said...

i love that used sign language for your letter! And love your card! Thanks so much for joining us as a guest designer this month!

Bonnie said...

Oh she is such a cutie!! Love your card and colours! So glad you joined us this month!!

dawnmercedes said...

E...for exceptional!! so glad you are one of the group this month!

silvia said...

Preatty card!!

AScrappersDelight said...

Alex love your card!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

pretty pretty! and you know, I had a feeling you would use sign language for your letter! (wink) Love your creation for today!

Anonymous said...

super adorable!!!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card and coloring ALex, I really need a hair coloring turotial. SO glad you could join us this month!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Alex! I'm so happy your joining us at PMS this month! Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Christi Flores said...

This is precious Alex!!!! I am so glad you are joining us this month!! :)

jan farnworth said...

love it

Danni said...

So sweet! Awesome job!

Tina said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Alex! Thanks so very much for joining us this month!

Michelle VP said...

So glad you're stamping with us this month, Alex! I love the papers you chose and how you colored Kat. Her hair is gorgeous! I first started stamping with PMS b/c of the fairies too. :)

Jami said...

Beautiful!! Awesome colors!

Unknown said...

Amazing card, and I absolutely love your coloring.... beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Mama Vix said...

I love the colours you've chosen :)

Von said...

Such a sweet card!

Kristie W. said...

Sweet card, Alex! Congrats on the GDT spot!