Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girly Girl- Challenge #5 at SIC


The challenge at Stamp It Crazy this week is to go "Girly Girl". Now, I'll be honest, when I first applied for the Challenge DT, I was thinking I was going to get to use all of the lovely Gothic and Halloween images available at Stamp It Crazy. I was not planning on doing a challenge with this sweet image and the theme of "Girly Girl'. However, it is FUN and she is ADORABLE so no complaints here!!! Just goes to show that Stamp It Crazy has something for everyone!!!

Be sure to enter this week's challenge to win the image the DT used and a SURPRISE image as well! Link your entry HERE. Looking forward to seeing what you create!!!

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, colourful and funky are the words that spring to mind when I see this gorgeous card, I love the image and your design.
Hugs
Lorraine x