Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Fever


I've got it! I want to be outside enjoying the nice weather. It makes me crazy not to be and the days seem so long! At least the boys will be out of school for the summer in a few weeks so we can start to do some fun things!!!
I have been busy with multiple projects lately, but one of the things I have done is make some cards. I have been playing with different techniques and supplies. LOTS of fun! The dresses on these women are all paper pieced. It really created a lot more visual interest, but they were very detailed to cut out.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

I love g's! I have this fabulous quilt panel I picked up there in Boise and pieced together. LOVE IT!!! :)

Love your card too

Latharia said...

Just beautiful! Love those stamped images & bright coloring!