Thursday, May 29, 2008

Because I need more to do

HA! HA!!!
Seriously, I have fallen in love with these bags! They are just beautiful and I want one!! I have a friend who is much better at sewing than I and she has agreed to help me undertake the task of attempting to make one. I have scrap denim in smaller pieces left from the quilts I make and I bought muslin for the backing the other day. At least, I think that is what I will need to sew the design on. If not, then I have some extra muslin!
I keep thinking about them and can not wait to make one of my own. I just hope I am not too disappointed with the outcome.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

They look cool..Im not a sewer myself but a couple of years ago i made a cool tote bag by cutting the legs off a pair or jeans and sewing across the bottom and using spare waistbands for the straps

p.s feel free to scraplift that layout..the paper is Kaiser LONE RANGER Shotgun

Happy Crafting

Ginny