Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More cards!


I had a great time making these cards from a single sheet of double sided paper. I was so happy with how they turned out and the owner of the store where I purchased the paper had asked to see them when they were completed. She was pretty thrilled with how they turned out as well and asked me to create a set for store display. This exact paper was sold out, so we selected something similar and I had a ball playing with that paper as well :). Of course I forgot to take pictures of those as I was so excited to deliver them. She loved them and that did my creative soul good.



Now, to decide what pictures to trade out for the Trading Faces Swap. I am having a very hard time deciding which to either let someone do or ask for help with. Think anyone else wants to do some of my 47,000 Christmas photos? LOL!
Hmmmmmmmm, must decide soon, the deadline is looming!!!

No comments: