Saturday, November 26, 2005

I have had a truly enjoyable day. I spent the morning and early afternoon at a class at my LSS (local scrapbook store). I made a DC case calendar and it is so cute! I am debating if this is still going to be the Christmas gift for the person I intended or if I am just going to keep it for myself. I do have a desk now :).
I also picked up some additional paper to do another covered comp book and looked around at ideas for the altered book I am going to do. I saw a really neat technique that involved purchased lace, fabric glue and really fine glitter. It was beautiful!!! This will definitely make the pages of my book someplace.
The evening is being spent watching the Stanford vs Notre Dame football game while working on hexagons for the group LA4PRR. Oh yeah, and brownies just came out of the oven. It doesn't get much better!

No comments: