Monday, November 07, 2005

The Charity Crop

The scrapping group I am part of had their annual Charity Crop and Auction on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2005. This was the first one since I have joined and it was a BLAST!! Many members were in attendance so I got to meet new people (well, put faces to names) and see some I hadn't seen in a long time. We had two members who taught fantastic classes. Great job ladies!
In addition to the fun, there was a silent auction of items made by members in order to raise money and several raffles available to purchase tickets. I did not win a raffle, but I did win some of the auctions I bid on. I will post pictures later, trust me, you want to see these!!
Our group was able to, in one night, raise over $2500 for Ronald McDonald house and several of us also brought in items that were on the Ronald McDonald "wish list" such as dishwasher soap, microwave popcorn, etc.

No comments: