Friday, March 15, 2013

SCACD MIXED RELEASE

Welcome, welcome!  Have you been hopping along for the SCACD release?  I certainly hope so.  If not, you should, there are some amazing things to see!

If you are hopping you will have just come from Kathi's BLOG.

I have two different items to share with you today.  The first uses the Blank Canvas Woman of Essence and two of the brand new Dies by SCACD.


The dies used are the Dandelion Knoll (trimmed a bit) and the Contempo Compass

Next up is an art journal spread using the Blank Canvas Woman Leap of Faith.





After creating a background with Dylusions Sprays, I stamped the Blank Canvas Woman Leap of Faith directly on the right side.


The flames surrounding the negative words were created using the Crafters Workshop Stencil FLAMES designed by Victoria Case.  The top of the pages I stamped with the lightening image from the Natures Direction Set with glue and then sprinkled with silver glitter.




I used the WORDS SETS from the prior Mixed Media collection.  In addition I hand wrote in several more that are important to me personally.  I then decided I needed the silhouette to be more prominent so stamped her on some patterned paper with words of love and friendship printed on it, fussy cut it and adhered it.

Your next stop on the hop is a Kim Dellow's BLOG.  Be sure to leave her some love while you are there.


The SCACD Stamps are available now- HERE and NEW Dies by SCACD are available now HERE in the USA and for our International Friends Quixotic Paperie has the SCACD Stamps- HERE and the Dies by SCACD-HERE!!!


Get Inky!
Alex

7 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Fab splashes of colour! lovely makes Alex! Kim

Elaine said...

Fab, Alex! Loving the colours on your art journal spread. :)

Rita Barakat said...

Very cool and I love the colors on your journal!!!

Kathi said...

Oh my gosh! These are both fabulous.

I absolutely adore the top one. Brilliant use of the new Dandelion die.

The art journal spread is amazing and so meaningful too. Great colors.

Susan said...

Love all the beautiful colors and details! Very inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing....great use of the new stamps
Sue Brailey

alissa said...

omg fabulous, I really love the first one. But, great job on both.
alissa

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: diet plans that work