Saturday, March 09, 2013

Me and My Lil' Buddy


I have been really enjoying the most recent release of the Oddly Sweet Curiosities Sets #3 and #4.  Having two teenage boys, it has been great fun to make cards that even they think or cool.  I also love that there are no color 'rules' when it comes to all of these monsters.  I can play with color and sparkle and shine to my heart's content!

This wonderful image is called Me and My Lil' Buddy.  It would make a great card for Father's Day, but I really love a 'just because' card using the sentiment that comes with it.

The papers are from Prima and those fabulous wooden hearts are part of the veneers from Studio Calico.  Be certain to see what current collections are available as SCACD always has something fabulous!

Get Inky!
Alex

No comments: