Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Little Draco

I am sooooooooo in love with this Mythical Reflections Collection.  Love it ALL!!!  This time I played with Little Draco.  Isn't he just the best dragon ever?






He is covered, and I mean COVERED in stickles so he sparkles just like any good dragon should.  The background paper is from the Teresa Collins Now and Then paper pad.  The die is from the Dies by SCACD and is the Classic Timepiece.  The hands in the corner are from the cut out portion of the die. 

Don't forget to do one last shop in time for Christmas so that Santa (cleverly disguised as a postal worker) can deliver exactly what you want!

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Little Draco is gorgeous all glittery!

I love the card, your Draco, and paper choices.

The clock die is fabulous there too!

KC said...

I bet he is lovely in real life! such a great lil creation!!!

Kirsten said...

love the dragon, so pretty. So gorgeous :)