Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 Days of Halloween - Day 27

Happy Day 27!!  Where has this month gone?  I really do not want this month to end.  Not at all.  There is a cage awaiting me.  I might have to start a 'Save Edgar' campaign.  Hmmmmmm


Alex has another tag for us today.  This image is by Inkadinkado and one she had her eye on at a local scrapbooking store for several months.  She held off buying it and held off and held off.  She would look at it and pet it and wish for it when it the store, but put it back on the shelf.  A couple of weeks ago she was at the store with a % off coupon and there was only one of these left on the shelf.  Obviously, home with Alex it came.  I believe it was a wise choice, but don't tell her I said that!

I hope you enjoyed both hops yesterday and were inspired by all the talent.  On to more of the Wicked Bloggers today!

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

12 comments:

Pam S. said...

Gorgeous colors and composition. What a great stamp and tag. Thank you for sharing.

PS - Don't cage Edgar, he is way too much fun.

Sharon Sahl said...

One of my favorite Inkadinkado stamps too! I have the little witchy one that looks like her twin! Nice job on the coloring on the bg and the image!

Unknown said...

Love your tag great colours
Hugs xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Tag ! Tell Alex I said so when you see her LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

silvia said...

Fun tag!!

~Lady B~ said...

I'm glad Alex gave the poor lonely stamp a safe home. Edgar, you've been working so hard this month and have been so well behaved I can't see Alex putting you back in the cage. If she does, I'll have a talk to her and make sure you are let out nightly for fun and exercise. Please tell Alex her background inking is gorgeous and her tag rocks! BTW...nice tail :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Great buy! love the stamp and Edgar, you're becoming quite the fashion diva. LOL xxD

ScrappingBeauty said...

this tag has it! great color, images, etc cute!!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Ooo la la on the purple feathers Edgar and I vote you get yourself a nightmare before Christmas santa hat and stay out of that cage for the rest of the year ;0)

Now for the snazzy tag! Love it! Especially the kitty, so cuuute, love the colours!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Great tag! She's a cutie!

Steph said...

Very wise choice that's a fab stamp image. The tag looks wonderful!

Julia said...

Great tag, love the image.
Hugs,
Julia