Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You're A Star

I pulled out my Eyes of Beauty and Dreams Collections stamps to play with.  I think these images are just so gorgeous and fun to color.  Truly some of my favorite!  I grabbed Come Hither Eyes to create with.  My original plan, was a bit different, but so glad I went with this instead.


After stamping and coloring the image, I cut her out hoping it would look like she is sitting on the edge of the circle.  I used a tiny clear stamp set to stamp the sentiment.  You could use this great one from Prima.

I added Stickles to her wings, skirt and around the image and the patterned paper.  Stars should shine.  The background paper for the star is from Kaisercraft.  I love the way the pattern offsets the colors of the image.

Challenges:
Creative Stamp Friends - #58 special card shape
Fashionista - #6 Card for a child
Stamptacular Sunday - #176 Use a girl image

Get Inky!
Alex

2 comments:

Inky Angel said...

Hi Alex,
Beautiful design! Love the black and white color combo and the star shape matches the sentiment too. The sparkles highlight the image perfectly. Thanks for crafting with us at the Fashionista Challenge this month.
Hugs,
Katie

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a great card for a child, just perfect for our challenge Card for a Child.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx