Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome Back SCACD!!

Susana's Custom Art and Card Design is OPEN again!!!  Now, GO SHOP!!!  :)

Wait, what should you buy?  I knew you would ask so have some ideas ready for you.  First, look at this sweetie called Apple Spice from the Odds and Ends Sampler.

That super fun polka dot paper is part of the Echo Park Dots & Stripes Metropolitan collection.  While you checking that out, check out all the brand spankin' new paper Susana has brought in.  I am pretty certain you need several of them!

Oh my, the new embossing folders from Couture Creations are to die for, this is just one of them!


Here is the icing on the cake.  New Dylusions stencils and stamps.  OH MY!
If you are still here, I hope it is only because you were looking at everything I have.  Where you should be is SHOPPING

Get Inky!!
Alex

No comments: