Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 29

Day 29- only a couple of days left.  It looks like Alex is going to actually pull this off again this year, but I don't think she can make all the other things she was thinking.  I know from all the mumbling and muttering that there are many more ideas in her head waiting to be reality.  I don't think Halloween is going to be over for Alex after the 31st.

Alex was working to get this Halloween Fairy finished for the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog as part of the DT, but her brain just isn't so great at those time zone things and she missed it. However, no reason not to still share it here and tell you about the challenge...




The fairy has the hair Alex wanted in high school.  I mean REALLY wanted.  Alex wanted to have 'Berlin hair' more than anything, but wasn't allowed.  Looks pretty rockin' on the Halloween Fairy though doesn't it?

This is also for the Simply Betty Stamps 12 Days of Halloween challenge for day 7 - Seven Pumpkins Glowing.  I know, there are 8, but Alex said it was ok, as long as there were at least 7.  She and I had a lengthy discussion about this, but since I am looking at 'the cage' in a couple days I decided not to push too hard.

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

11 comments:

Teri said...

That hair looks awesome to me hun!
You can add this to the challenge blog if you like - no worries!!

DonnaMundinger said...

FAb hair and great card! Yeah, that's me too staying all excited about the holiday AFTER it's over. too many projects, too little time. xxD

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Edgar... You crack me up!!! Alex this is sooo beautiful!!! I love that hair and your coloring is wonderful!!!

Sharon Sahl said...

Alex, I love how you've presented the Halloween fairy and I say, "It's never too late to have the hair you've always wanted." Go for it!

Unknown said...

Love the hair she looks fantastic
Luv Jane xxx

Susan said...

This rocks, great coloring! Alex can make all the ideas she has and save them for next year...I am thinking about doing that...I mean I have all the Halloween stuff out, why not, right?
Maybe if you suggest this idea, she'll let you stay out of the cage for a while.
Hugs for Alex, birdseed for you!
Susan

Monique's art said...

great card, beuatiful clouring

Steph said...

Fabulous card, and that hair is awesome! I think the fairy will be taking the pumpkin that's in her hand, so really there will only be 7 left.

KristyLee said...

This is a great DT project I love it you did a wonderful job on this, you coloured her so beautifully!
Peace,
KristyLee

ike said...

This is brilliant - awesome hair. I wanted that too but mine wasn't long enough. Managed to do the Blondie thing instead :-D I will be sorry to see to go Edgar. !! I see you went to Susan G's party ?!! xxxxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB card Alex! you have coloured this image Beautifully!!!!