Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 24

Good Monday morning!!  WAIT- don't you throw something at me too!  Alex already did that.  Apparently Monday mornings are not good.  Who knew?  Especially when I get to start me day sharing this wonderful tag with all of you!



The image on this tag is a stamp called Haunted House by Memory Box.   Alex played with inks and a sponge to create the scene around it.  She is really into playing with that stuff right now.  You all are probably bored out of your minds, but I just can't get her away from them.  Honestly, I haven't been trying too hard.  When she is playing with them she smiles and doesn't throw anything at me.


Happy Halloween!
Edgar

11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, I'll never get tired of Alex's tags! This sponging is particularly fab! Love the house and the scene she's created. xxD

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Oh Edgar... Such a hard life you have!!! {snort} Alex... I love your tag and that stamp is awesome!!!

Sugar said...

fabulous! poor edgar lol
I hate monday mornings too

Monique's art said...

it's beautiful love the tag

Unknown said...

A lovely tag love the image the moon looks awesome
Luv Jane xxx

Sharon Sahl said...

Ohhh, love that haunted house and the sponging you did on the card is awesome! The beautiful muted colors enhance your lovely scenic tag.

KristyLee said...

Alex,
This is a beautiful tag, you really have done a wonderful job on this, love the images!
Peace,
KristyLee

Steph said...

Beautiful tag, love the sponging and all those glorious little bats.

ike said...

Beautiful - I really love her Tags. Great sponged background on that ... LUV it :-D xxx

Susan said...

Gorgeous tag! Please stop throwing stuff at Edgar, he means well, Alex :)
Susan

I Don't Do Straight said...

Alex this is a beautiful tag! Love the spooky house image :)