Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fairie Friends

This is one of the new images by Karen Middleton called Fairie Friends. Every time I look at it I think of the saying 'a little bird told me'.  The sheet has this and three other adorable images.  I am so glad I don't have to pick only one, because I am not certain I could!  The colors of the Basic Grey Romani (aka Gypsy) paper collection seemed perfect for a cheerful fairie setting.  One day I am going to use up all of this collection I have and be very sad, but no sense just having it sit in the drawer either!

Challenges:
Basic Grey #38- Sketch

Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Betty said...

LOVE this and the Romani is perfect for her...

Danni said...

So very sweet!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Hanna said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenges!
/Hanna xx