Saturday, January 22, 2011

Delicious Doodles Fairy

Delicious Doodles has a huge variety of images.  I can hardly imagine that there isn't truly something for everyone.  I, especially love the fairy and dragon images, but there are lots of others I love as well.  However, when asked to make a get well or cheer up type card, I immediately grabbed the Fairy image because fairies make me happy.
Do you see all the sparkle?  It is more difficult to capture in a picture than you would think.  I just knew I needed to find a way though because sparkle makes me smile too!!  I love how easy this image is to color.  Plenty of detail without lots of teeny tiny elements.
The background paper is from Dovecraft and some I have been hoarding saving for something special.  If you would like to WIN an image from Delicious Doodles, you have a chance every week by participating in their challenge blog.  The winner is selected randomly so everyone has a chance.  Play along!

Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! Loving the pink!!

Kim Ross said...

Super cute! Love all the sparkly goodness! :)

Kathi said...

Great image, perfectly colored. I love the glitter!

I have problems photographing sparkly, glittery things. Any tips would be appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work, beautiful design
have a great week
hugs June