Sunday, January 02, 2011

Art Journal EVERY DAY!!

I was linked up to this by Nicole and I am sooooooooooooo signed up.  10 minutes a day?  I can do that.  And if one day I don't, that is OK.  I will do it the next day.  I just know that if I do something crafty every single day, I tend to get more crafty and have better mojo.  No pressure to actually finish it each day, just work on it.  YES!!  I did my work today even.  Just because I missed yesterday doesn't mean I miss today.




Join me!

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Yay! So glad you're playing along too.

I'm the same way, if I do a little each day my it really flexes my mojo muscles :-)

Lori Aragon said...

I totally agree with this concept and will strive to do the same! I find it difficult NOT to do something crafty - even if its looking at other peeps stuff lol! Or even better, shopping for new stuff :) ha ha ha

Didi said...

I'm doing the challenge too...Cant wait to see what you create. I think I tend to get 'blocked' faster if I dont do something arty each day...gotta keep things flowing!