Saturday, August 21, 2010

Snow Friends at Fairy Knoll

This week at Fairy Knoll Brandi has released some fabulous new images. I LOVE this one, Snow Friends. I keep thinking I need to scrapbook it since it is so 'photo like', LOL! It was fun to color and could be done in so many different color combinations. I am planning to make several winter cards for OWH with this image!

The Fairy Knoll Challenge #12 is a FABULOUS sketch! I hope you join us and show what YOU make with it. The challenge is now open to any images, but you can grab some Fairy Knoll FREEBIES here if you don't have any of these wonderful images so why wouldn't you use one of them?


Get busy creating and show us what YOU make with this sketch.

Ingredients:
image: Fairy Knoll
paper: Pink Paislee 365 Degrees
other: Bella Baubles string of pearls, Bazzill just the edge,

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card and image Alex I can see why you want to use for your Christmas cards it really has such a warmth to it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

wonderful image and gorgeous card!!!!

hugs :)

Mina said...

great card Aloex, I love that cheeful wintery image
Mina xxx