Sunday, December 13, 2009

QKD Monday BLOG Hop

Welcome to the Monday BLOG Hop! So glad to have you here. I hope you continue on so you don't miss anything the DT has created. They are all so talented and I just love seeing the different things each one comes up with.

This week we were all given a color challenge. We are to use shades of blue, white and grey (silver). I designed this card with Evangeline.





The current specials in the store are:
Cyber Days Shipping Sale
35% off QKD Stamps
30% off on all Past Kits
(Good today through12/25/09)
(Excludes the separates line & personalized & custom stamps)

Next up on your hop is KELLY's BLOG.


QKD blog
Alex's blog - you are here
Kelly's blog
Helene's blog
Penny's blog
Meredith's blog
Linda's blog
Anita's blog
Sara's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

8 comments:

2amscrapper said...

So lovely in blue! Love that pop of color with the pink fainting couch!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

LOVE IT!!!!

linnes said...

Absolutely gorgeous, she does great in blue colors!

Angie Smith said...

I love mermaids!!! Your card is beautiful and reminds me of times at the beach!!!

Steph Ackerman said...

She is very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Just stunning!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Alex, I really would like to have Evangeline - she is one of the girls who went missing in the mail on her way to me :o(

Your work is awesome :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

Your cards are fabulous!
These stamps are so lovely (swap! :)
and you sure know how to colour them <3