Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY

At our house, I sleep. I do NOT go out shopping. There is absolutely no deal that is THAT good as far as I am concerned. That doesn't mean on-line deals are out though ;). Sweet Pea Stamps is having an amazing sale so if you have been on the fence with these, no IS the time. Discounts, free stamps and shipping as well as some new releases. Check it out!

My boys and I are going to attend an event locally called empty bowl. It is a fundraising event for the Food Bank. There are bowls that have been decorated/painted by various artists, school kids, etc. For $10 a person gets bowl, to keep, and it is filled with soup.

I am also going to stop by the Post Office, Library and get a display set up for selling some of my cards. After all that, it is cookie making time! I think it is going to be a fabulous day!

No comments: