Monday, March 03, 2008

Sunshine Therapy

Yesterday the sun was shining, the temperature was moderate and the wind wasn't too strong. I put on my sweatshirt and ear covering headband thingy and went to clean up the flower beds. Oh the sun was WONDERFUL!!! I got a lot of work done, but there is much more to do. However, the therapy a bit of sunshine provides is truly amazing. Once I get out there, I could stay for hours. Sometimes it takes hours to get out there, but if the weather is right I love every second of it.
My teenage son joined me yesterday. Not because he wanted to, but I asked him to (in that you don't have a choice Mom voice ;) ). He was a bit of help and great company. I like that he was able to breathe a bit of fresh air at the same time. He was a bit amazed at the amount of work required and at how much was still left to be done. Yes, beautiful flowers grow naturally, just not at my house without a lot of work. However, the weeds and grass in the flowerbeds do FANTASTIC! LOL!

No comments: