Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Calling in to work

Can I call in uninterested? How about just an I don't want to work today day? I know it wouldn't fly, but I really do understand why they say so many people lie and call in sick when they aren't. Sometimes, more than others, a person just really doesn't want to go. I am mentally stomping my feet and throwing a big ol' temper tantrum. Of course, my clothes are all out and the shower is warming up so obviously I am going. I just plain don't want to. I know I can't be the only one with days like this........................

2 comments:

W said...

I didn't want to work Tuesday either, and I was TEMPING. So, next time you feel that way, call me, and we'll go get pedicures that we can't afford.. LOL
W

Jennifer said...

I so know that feeling...but what do you do when the job you don't want to go to is at home? ;)