Friday, May 05, 2006

Final

I am working on my final for my American Sign Language IV class. It is all video taped. We have been given a list of assignments ie: described your first car and your car now and compare them, etc. and then we videotape ourselves doing the assignments. There are 16'ish items. I am about half way through and taking a breather. My forehead hurts!!! For any of you that know ASL you understand what I am talking about. If you don't, then even if I explain it will still seem strange so just trust me on this one :). Wish me luck on this final. I really, really, really would love to get an "A" this semester. I know that whatever I get is what I earned, but I have been doing my darndest so I hope I am earning an "A"!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Alex! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I just hope that doesn't mean anything bad in ASL...

~drew emborsky~ said...

Woo hoo! Always good to finish!! Good luck!