Friday, June 13, 2014

Steampunk Siren


One of the recently released SCACD Digital images is this one, Steampunk Siren.  When I first saw the image I was blown away.  The level of detail and creativity drew me in and I had to have it.


I have seen this image colored several different ways and each time I am amazed at how well it works.  I find it to be versatile to any color scheme.  I decided to go more to the warm/fire type colors rather than the cool/ocean colors that were my first inclination and am loving the result.

Have you checked out the variety of images available in the SCACD Digital section. So many choices!

I also know that SCACD has some new products just added to the store.  New colors of the ColorArte Silks, new Gelatos "Steampunk" series and this:


Doesn't that look fun?!?!?

Get Inky!

No comments: