Thursday, August 29, 2013

Treat Hummer


Norma J Burnell has a fabulous fun style with all the zentangles and such through out the images.  I just love them and am captivated by their whimsy.  THEN, I saw THIS ONE, Treat Hummer.  LOOOOOVING it!!!  Do you see all the fun details?  The mouse with the witch hat, the eyeballs and the tiny jack-o-lantern?  More fun to color than you can imagine.

Don't forget that all of Norma J Burnell images are on sale this week at Sweet Pea Stamps!

Get Inky!
Alex

2 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Wow! That image is absolutely stunning and your coloring of it is so eye-catching. Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Alex, this is stunning. I love the colours you have used. I have admit I've looked at this image countless times and not seen the mouse - how terrible is that?? Love the addition of the ghostly scene at the bottom. Best wishes, Kym xxx