Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vintage Eyes Goes Western


This beautiful lady is called Vintage Eyes and is part of the Eyes of Fables and Adventures collection designed exclusively for SCACD.  Not only is she holding a lovely flower, but she also comes with a poinsettia accessory stamp so that you can make her very Christmas Holidays easily. 

I decided to go for more of a vintage/western feel with her today.  I used some of the Bazzill Miss Teagan papers.  The ribbon accent is also cut out from the same pack of Bazzill papers.  I really love the cardstock weight of this paper.  It is so sturdy and nice to work with.  I put Vintage Eyes in her own frame to coordinate with the background paper, aged the paper with some ink and viola!

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your vintage western feel really worked out well. I really like this image and how you used it.