Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Town

SCACD is open again and ready for you to shop your heart out!  I know Susana has all kinds of FABULOUS things for you to purchase when you shop. 



This image is Happy Town from the newly released Street Views drawn by Victoria Case exclusively for SCACDThis set is absolutely fun and fabulous!  I used the Bo Bunny Blitzen paper pad and a friend's fabulous handwritting to turn it into a Holiday Greeting Card.

I want to take just a minute and say THANK YOU to Susana, the owner of SCACD.  She is an absolutely amazing lady.  A blast to work for and the customer service I have experienced shopping at her store, long before being part of the DT, is amazing.  I hope you have all had the chance to experience what I mean.  I promise, if she has something you want, buy it and love the service you get, as well as the products. 

Get Inky!
Alex

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring and designing! I love the sentiment you added! Just beautiful! Hugz

Brandi said...

Awesome card Alex! The houses look so cozy and I love the way you added the sentiment. Hope all is well with you. Smiles ~ Brandi

Donalda said...

This is just adorable dear. Love this image so much. Hugs

Danni said...

What a fun and happy card! Awesome!!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Such a fun card Alex, I love it! :)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful, Alex! Love your added sentiment too!

Kathi said...

This is wonderful. I had this image in and out of my cart so many times that it got whiplash.

I agree that Susana's customer service is great.