Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christmas in July!

YES!  Christmas!  I know!  I can not believe it either!  I will admit to thinking Halloween around here, just because I have every intention of participating in the 31 Days of Halloween challenge again, but Christmas had not crossed my mind!!!  Until last week :).
The challenge at Fairy Knoll right  now is Christmas in July.  I will tell you that it was a lot of fun to pull out papers, tools and embellishments I have not used in months and use them. 

I decided with the heat outside to cool off mentally and use one of my favorite winter images Snow Friends.  I pulled out the Memory Box paper with poinsettias on it and got to work. 

Hope you join us this week and every week!  I would love to see your creations with Fairy Knoll images and there are some FREEBIES available too so check them out!

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi Alex! It's Vicki..transport7800
How are you? It was fun to find a blog hop with your name on it..
I am starting to make cards and use my new Copic markers..I am excited about it..I love the card you did here and I am anxious to see more of your work!! Take care..