Friday, May 27, 2011

Celebrating Memorial Day at Fairy Knoll

Fairy Knoll is celebrating Memorial Day this week with the challenge.  Please celebrate with us in whatever way you find best.  With color or image choices or whatever just strikes your fancy.  I decided to use stars! 


This image is Flora.  I actually selected her because she made me think of someone placing flowers on a grave.  I remember every year on Memorial Day, my Grandpa and Great Aunt would load up the car with flowers and travel all over the state to visit the graves of friends and relatives.  They literally traveled the entire day to do this.  I was always so impressed.  I would love to, one day, be able to pick this up this tradition again. 

I am looking forward to seeing your creation.  If you would like to use a Fairy Knoll image, we would LOVE that!  There are some FREEBIES HERE if you don't have any yet.

Get Inky!
Alex

No comments: