Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful

This week at Fairy Knoll the challenge theme is Thankful.  This can mean many different things.  It can be a Thank You card or represent something you are thankful for or even a card to send a person who you are thankful is in your life.  I took the very easy way out and used the 'Thankful' image available from Fairy Knoll.  I think this image is very simple and understated making a beautiful card.
Come join us this week at the Fairy Knoll Challenge and share your Thankful creation!!!

Get Inky!
Alex

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Great dp to go with your image ~ I have some of it that I am hoarding! Beautiful card Alex! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

Alison said...

It's simple but perfect. What a wonderful card!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Really like this card Alex, the paper and ribbon really compliment the image nicely:)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love this card Alex, the image, bp and design are fabulous and I love the deepness of the colours on the pumpkins.
hugs
Lorraine x

Tammylee said...

So very cute, love the image!~

Tammylee