Sunday, October 25, 2009

QKD Monday Blog Hop

Yes- you read correctly MONDAY hop! We are now having hops twice a week. There is a Monday hop and a Wednesday hop. If you arrived here from the QKD blog then you are on the right path. If not, you will want to start at the QKD blog so you don't miss anything!!


This week we were given this inspiration photo.


All I saw were fall colors with bright pink. I did my best to work with those colors and this is the end result. Tropical Spring with some fall colors mixed in.



Next up for the hop is Vicki's blog. You do NOT want to miss what she has to show you. The full list is below if you get lost or, like me, distracted.

QKD blog
Alex's blog - you are here
Vicki's blog
Kelly's blog
Helene's blog
Penny's blog
Meredith's blog
Linda's blog
Anita's blog
Sara's blog
Ashley's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

14 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this alex!!! sooooooooo beautiful!!

Anita said...

This is just so gorgeous Alex, I love her tail.

Sara Henton said...

Beautiful!!! Love the shimmer on the tail

linnes said...

The shimmer of her tail is beautiful, love your card!

2amscrapper said...

Beautiful inspiration!

Steph Ackerman said...

So beautiful. Great job.

Juliet Diley said...

Awesome....I never noticed this girl until you did this card! LOL....

Penny said...

wow!!! love the shimmery tail.

Danni said...

Such a nice card!!

Unknown said...

fantastic card. :) I love the coloring.

Ashley Newell said...

Very pretty Alex! I love the glitter!

Ashley Newell said...

Hey Alex, can you email me? actressangel at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

This gets a wowy zowy and holy moses!! Great job on this creation!!! =)

Nancyroo said...

beautiful card!