Sunday, April 05, 2009

April Showers


I recently found an artist named Dustin Pike. On his BLOG he was very kind and shared some free digi-stamps. This card was made with one of them. I LOVE his artwork! He also has a few digi-stamps for sale on ETSY and there is a Fairy Bear that is adorable! There is also the cutest Birthday Monkey. I have a couple of friends that go "ape" for monkeys so thought I better mention it. LOL! Check out his work!

Also while you are out and about cruising BLOGs, there is some AMAZING candy available at Crafty Goings On. -I almost hate to spill the beans :)

2 comments:

Chiara said...

that is adorable. I need to check him out.

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love your card... justin has some brill images on his blog.. one talented man...!!! and you have done his sketch loads of justice...