Thursday, August 17, 2006

Goings on

I have made all sorts of projects in the last few days and I can't share any of them until after Saturday!!! It is making me crazy :). I have a scrapbooking crop on Saturday that has a gift exchange going on and the items I made were soooooooooo fun and I am pretty proud of them, but it is a SECRECT and since I am not sure who reads this and when.......................

Anyway, I hope to share after Saturday :).

Got started, and only started, on another of the 6 hour quilts. Now read started as strips cut and the center one put together, so beginning stages only. I also finished another OPH comfortghan for HMB and need to get it washed and mailed out. I will take a picture before I mail it and share, but I am planning to mail on Monday. Time to get it where it is needed.

I have found that I will have most of Saturday free with no one else home. I am working on what I want to do with this time. I am at a loss. There are so many options, I just don't know how to pick and I don't want to be exhausted at the end of it either. I DO know that going to the gym is on the list. YEAH!!!!!

No comments: